Meydan

IMG_0336

Reklamlar
Bu yazı Berlin içinde yayınlandı ve , olarak etiketlendi. Kalıcı bağlantıyı yer imlerinize ekleyin.

One Response to Meydan

  1. Herhangi biri dedi ki:

    Burası Gendarmenmarkt

    Obviously one of the most beautiful squares of Berlin is the Gendarmenmarkt that’s history started at the end of the 17th century. Until 1799, it had different names such as for example Lindenmarkt or Neuer Markt. Only in 1799, the square received its present name “Gendarmenmarkt”.
    There are three really impressive buildings on the Gendarmenmarkt that were constructed in the 18th century: “Deutscher Dom” (“German Cathedral”), “Französischer Dom” (“French Cathedral”) and “Konzerthaus” (“Concert House”). In the middle of the square, there is the Schiller memorial by Reinhold Begas.
    The French Cathedral at the north side of the Gendarmenmarkt is the oldest building of the square. It was built between 1701 and 1705 by French Protestants (Huguenots) following the example of the Huguenot church in Charenton. As the Huguenots were prosecuted in France, they took refuge in Berlin that was protestant. In 1785, the originally simple cathedral was extended and received its present tower.

    Now, there is a Huguenot Museum in the French Cathedral as well as a restaurant. In addition, it has a view platform.

    At the south side of the Gendarmenmarkt opposite the French Cathedral, there is the German Cathedral. It was built several years after the construction of the French Cathedral according to plans of Martin Grünberg. The tower was also added in 1785. Both towers, that of the French as well as of the German Cathedral, have been designed by Carl von Gontard.

    During Word War II, the German Cathedral was heavily destroyed. Only in 1993 was it reconstructed again.

    Now, there is a museum in the German Cathedral dealing with the history of Germany.

    Between 1817 and 1821, the Concert Hall on the Gendarmenmarkt was built according to plans of the famous architect Karl-Friedrich Schinkel. The national theater that had been there before had burnt down almost completely. Schinkel used the ruins that were left for his new design.

    In the Second World War, the Concert Hall was seriously destroyed. Since its reconstruction and reopening in 1984, the Concert Hall has been used for concerts.
    http://www.mytravelberlin.com/berlin-gendarmenmarkt.html

Bir Cevap Yazın

Aşağıya bilgilerinizi girin veya oturum açmak için bir simgeye tıklayın:

WordPress.com Logosu

WordPress.com hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Çıkış  Yap / Değiştir )

Twitter resmi

Twitter hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Çıkış  Yap / Değiştir )

Facebook fotoğrafı

Facebook hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Çıkış  Yap / Değiştir )

Google+ fotoğrafı

Google+ hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Çıkış  Yap / Değiştir )

Connecting to %s